Tuesday 14 June 2011

Biography

My name is Mohamed Abdelwhab Bahary , I was born on 15-8-1991 in Kassla cirty in east of Sudan .I lived all my life in Portsudan with my family , relatives and friends . I studied  the Primary  and secondary school in Portsudan.
I have a really kind Parents and I'm the oldest of one brother and two sisters.My father works outside the country and my mother working as government officer , and she takes care of her two sisters and one brother so we all life in one house and we are very happy together.I have seven aunts and one uncle from my mother's side and two aunts and one uncle from my father's side.My mom's parents are both died and my dad's father is also died.
I'm lovely person in my family and like that.But I'm moody person and I always try to change this habit.I have really wonderful group of friends and I love them allot , but fate decreed that not be with each other because I chose to travel and study the university away from them,  
I love to play and watch football and drawing and I adore science fiction and action movies. 
The most important things in my life is to be blessed by god and I won my parents's pleasing . I am looking forward to be a provisional engineer . 

2 comments: